Monday, July 11, 2011

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Dear Smoothie,
I think I'm in love with you. Your cool, creamy goodness is divine on a hot summer day.  I love you for breakfast or a refreshing snack.  Ta ta for now. 

Love,
Heidi :)

Here's a deliciously, delicious (um... did I mention delicious) smoothie recipe.  I think I need to type fast so I can go make another one :) Enjoy!

STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
1 cup Silk Pure Coconut coconut milk (with the Silk Almond milk in the dairy section)
1 banana
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup ice
drizzle of honey (optional)

Mix all in blender or magic bullet.  Blend until smooth. 

1 comment:

  1. Just a question. You said you have cut out white sugar and artificial sweeteners from your diet...was wondering what all you use to substitute. I have just been introduced to Stevia and was wondering if you've used it. It is all natural with 0 calories and safe for diabetics, too.

    ReplyDelete